Do you feel that you’re not getting optimum performance from your company’s software? Think about the smoothness of your company’s internal processes. Ask your managers, key users of the information system and its administrator at the IT department. Think about the smoothness of your company’s internal processes. Ask your managers, key users of the information system and its administrator at the IT department.
- The current system can’t keep up with your business – it doesn’t allow for easy integration with other apps; tailoring to new processes or innovations is difficult, overly expensive or complicated.
- The current provider doesn’t provide enough support and you end up waiting months for partial development projects.
- When updating to a newer version, you always need to re-implement customizations. This keeps not only your IT department but also the supplier’s consultants busy. Each system update represents unjustifiable costs.
- The current supplier is planning to end the maintenance and development of your system. The system is lagging when it comes to regulations; you worry if you’re in compliance with all regulations and on time.
- Customization to your needs is complicated, lenghty and often overly expensive.
- You have given up on small user customization a long time ago – you could use custom forms, reports or exports but the system just can’t do that.
- It’s not API! Linking the system with other apps might as well be science fiction.
Do any of these situations sound familiar? You should prepare to replace your system.
Contact us and we will help you replace your information system.