Growth in added value and work productivity, accurate predictions of economic growth and business viability. strong> These were the core topics of the practical ABRA Workshop Company data in context presented by the founder of ABRA Software Jaroslav Řasa together with the CEO Martin Jirman. The workshop was the first one of our series devoted to the various practical benefits of ABRA Gen. ABRA Software’s inspirational meeting with customers took place at the modern Prague coworking center Opero.
Jaroslav Řasa also attended the Forbes Next Big Thing technology conference strong>, where he joined the NEXT 100 strong> panel: How will the Czech Republic look in 100 years? And the 100 years theme, specifically the anniversary of the establishment of independent Czechoslovakia, is also significant for our esteemed customer, the PETROF family strong>. Because we enjoy every success of our customers, we are delighted that PETROF has produced an anniversary piano called “Republic” for this occasion.
- Business viability as a topic of an inspirational meeting at the Prague Opero
- PETROF produced a jubilee piano for the anniversary of the founding of Czechoslovakia
- Jaroslav Řasa for Forbes Next Big Thing: The Future Stands On Your Own Brands
- Enter your apps into the Opening data together competition
- Video: Detailed video guide about data protection and GDPR in ABRA Gen
- Tip: Fast agenda search