Differences between the web and desktop interface
What can the web interface do that the desktop can’t?
- Smart Assistant (smart search, calculator)
- Notifications Center (Experiments)
- Customized appearance (normal line size vs. condensed mode, normal skin vs. dark mode)
- Form variants
- Interactive PDF preview for invoices in
- Pin board (with improved dashboards and graphs)
- Smart bulk pairing at the bank
- Improved Excel imports
- Bulk changes in all agendas
- Fixed and global filters (can be shared with other users, and you can save columns and their order)
- Simplified payments of invoices issued by bank, invoices in can be paid using (QR)
What is missing from the web interface?
In the Business Partners module
- Company addresses – signature certificates cannot be uploaded to business partners.
- Purchaser and supplier contracts – invoices cannot be created, valorized or generated, only available as an overview.
- Events and activities – no overview of tasks to be performed.
In the Goods module
- Price list – assembly in the form of piece lists and a report for EKO-KOM packaging production.
- Receipt and issue slips – invoices and receipts from the cash register cannot be generated.
In the Sales module
- Invoices out – no payment status as of date, document and side cost distribution for Intrastat.
- Business wheel – no offer variant; bulk demand a and orders from orders received; orders received and demand issued from demand received (so far only offers issues).
- Sales cash register – missing altogether.
In the Purchasing module
- Invoices in – creating an assets card, rounding document prices up or down.
- Business wheel – in orders issues, classic or bulk orders for production cannot be created; export to EDI; in demand issued, there is no option to issue to a different supplier.
In the Money module
- Bank – no advanced automatic pairing (ISP), creating overpayment.
- Cash register – no document and side cost distribution, correction of prices in local currency, creating an invoice from deposits paid or creating an assets card.
- Reciprocal credits – missing altogether
- Items cannot be edited, only available as preview.
In the Accounting module
- Other receivables – no document distribution.
- Other liabilities – no document distribution, signoff for payment and calculating payment status as of date.
In the Employees module
- Only available as preview.
In the Tools module
- Persons and users – user roles cannot be defined.
In Company Settings and Other Features
- Updating issuance requests, recalculating account balances, user transformation, certificates, SMTP settings or communication with external devices.
Plan for upcoming web interface development?
Roadmap PNG download.
- Wizards in agendas
Batch and expiration date support(has been added) Reminders(has been added)
- Email templates
- Itemized credit note
- Supported bank payments in currencies other than local
- Piece list and stock level for sets
- Appearance – an even more “condensed” mode
Improved filtering(has been added) Serial number support(has been added) Accounting period initialization(has been added) Stock taking(has been added) Global filters(has been added) Accounting outputs(has been added) Account balance recalculation(has been added) Carrying user settings over between companies(has been added)