ABRA Software helps create business stories strong>. You can become a part of them.
ABRA Software is a strong and fast-growing technology company, developing cutting-edge information systems of the ERP class for companies of all sizes. In this field, we rank among the top, constantly innovating our technologies and following world trends.
Every employee is important to us, therefore we place great emphasis on quality working conditions, we care about good working environment, pleasant atmosphere and human approach. Nowadays, we are growing, so we’re looking for a new colleague for the ABRA ERP Account Manager position.
Do you enjoy diverse work, analytical thinking, communicating with people, and are you interested in information technology?
Join us and come develop ABRA SW with us!
What would be your responsibilities? strong> h2>
- Caring for and developing business relationships with existing ABRA ERP clients li>
- actively identify new customer needs in your portfolio li>
- actively discover new opportunities and suggest appropriate solutions li>
- Present new products and solutions to customers li>
- Execute commisons li>
What do we expect from you? strong> h2>
- a good insight into the world of IT, information systems, SW, etc. li>
- orientation in business processes, economy and accounting li>
- good communication and presentation skills li>
- representative Output li>
- driving license group B li>
- willingness to learn new things li>
What do we offer? strong> h2>
- Work that will enrich you, inspire you, and move you forward li>
- Tailor-made educational plan, experienced professionals. li>
- motivating salary
- full time work in a pleasant, posiive and healthy work environment
- Employee benefits (sports activities, language courses, meeting with inspirational personalities, company laptop and mobile phone also for private purposes, car rental, refreshments at work, etc.) li>
- Contribution to healthy lunch from farmers right in our company dining room li>
- accesible parking li>
- Place of work Prague – including the possibility of temporary accommodation, Brno. li>