Care for Data Backup
With our individual care for data backup you will never loose your important corporate data.
- We take care of daily data backup from IS ABRA Gen.
- We will save the data as encrypted to our private cloud.
- We continuously monitor the backup.
- We perform check of recoverability of the data from the backups.
- We guarantee substitutive operation of ABRA Gen in the cloud in case of your server outage.
What this service protects you from:
- Loss of data after a natural disaster that affects both data on the server and the backups physically located in the same location.
- Loss of data after theft of the hardware with both the data and backups.
- Encrypting the data with a cryptovirus that encrypts local servers along with the backups.
- Outage of operation of the information system and thus endangering the functioning of the entire company while long waiting for hardware repair and subsequent restoration.
What the service ensures for you:
- Functional daily data backup from SW ABRA up to the total backup size of 100 GB (i.e. daily creation of a data backup and its saving to the storage in the data centre servers).
- Continuous monitoring the backup process
- Backup recovery test, which runs at least once a month, by automatic unpacking of the backup and complete restoring of SW ABRA followed by a run test.
- Guarantee of running a substitutive SW ABRA on the cloud platform by the next business day after the request for the substitutive SW ABRA operation.
- The substitutive operation of SW ABRA is free of charge for 10 days after its launch.
- Design of the backup method and its subsequent maintenance.
- It keeps one data backup per each month, one data backup for the previous week, and the three last day backups of the data up to a total of 100 GB.
- Securing the backup data according to the security standards of a top-class data centre.
- Internet connection with the outgoing capacity of at least 2 Mbit (more in case of larger data volumes).
- Current version of ABRA Gen with the Firebird database.
Request the service