Make sure you are in compliance with all the changes in Czech legislative applicable as of January 1, 2020 in time. The current regulatory version of ABRA Gen 20.0.5 is available at the Customer Portal.
The major legislative changes for this year include support for the new system of eMedicalCertificates. In this regard, ABRA Gen strives to introduce as much automation as possible into the work of payroll accountants, and:
- Enables you to load eMedicalCertificates directly from the ePortal (communication through VREP);
- Enables you to load eMedicalCertificates from XML files that have been downloaded and exported from your data box;
- Supports verified notifications of the occurrence, extension and the end of sick leave.
Other legislative changes:
- Adjusted levels of the reduction limit for daily assessment basis adjustments, minimum hourly and monthly wage, guaranteed hourly and monthly wage;
- New reports and forms;
- The updated price list of the Czech Postal Service valid as of January 1, 2020.